Deadline: 5pm on Friday 3rd February 2023.
Vivo Energy Uganda Business Opportunity 2023 with the Shell brand
Vivo Energy Uganda is a leading oil marketing company that distributes and markets Shell branded fuels and lubricants in Uganda.
The company also operates the largest and most strategically located network of Shell service stations across the country. The company seeks experienced businesspersons with a proven track record in business management and delivering set targets, to operate its newly opened Shell service station located along Kamuli Road next to the Northern Bypass.
This opportunity targets individuals who will be personally involved and dedicated to the day-to-day operations and management of the Shell service station. The site operations cannot be performed by proxy.
The Person and the Role:
1. You should have a minimum of 5 years’ business experience
in a senior management position.
2. You must also have business and staff management skills with the ability to identify and maximize business opportunities.
3. You must have a passion for customer service and the delivery of excellent customer experience is a must.
4. Experience in marketing and distribution of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGS) is an added advantage.
5. Ability to work within applicable business laws and regulations to always protect and promote the Shell brand and values.
6. You must be totally committed to promoting our robust culture of upholding the highest Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality (HSSEQ) standards.
7. You must possess or have the capacity to raise working capital requirement between 500 and 700 million Uganda shillings to invest in the management and operations of the service station.
8. You should be located within daily commuting distance of the Shell service station.
If you meet the above requirements and are prepared for the exciting and rewarding business journey that this opportunity offers, send an email to: [email protected] to request for an Application Form.
Completed application forms indicating available investment capital should be submitted to the above email address by 5pm on Friday 3rd February 2023.