Deadline: Monday, 15 August 2022
Vital Health Foods Pty Ltd Analytical Chemistry Internship Program 2022 for South Africans
Applications are now open for the Vital Health Foods Pty Ltd Analytical Chemistry Internship Program 2022. We are inviting motivated, innovative, and hardworking University Graduates for a 12-month internship at our company.
- Help research chemical reactions in the laboratory.
- Assist with testing/studying various materials.
- Gather and analyse data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis.
- Assist with process and product development.
- Assist with method validation and method optimisation.
- Assist in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Assist with basic laboratory research.
- Assist with projects.
- Assist with laboratory related administrative duties.
- Minimum: National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Knowledge of chemistry principles, techniques, and instrumentation.
- Good mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Laboratory, chemical problem-solving and research skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Please forward your CV, qualifications, and transcripts to lona Jongbloed (HR): [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Monday, 15 August 2022
Vital Health Foods Pty Ltd., Reg. No. 1951/003081/07 Lavender Lane, Kuils River, Cape Town 7580 LANDLINE +27 (0) 21 900 2500 or +27 (0) 21 900 2804, EMAIL [email protected]