Deadline: May 24, 2022 3:00 pm CT
US Foods Scholarship Program 2022 For U.S Citizens Only
US Foods Inc, has established a scholarship program to assist students pursuing a degree in the Culinary Arts, Hospitality, or related disciplines.
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team. Awards for this scholarship are granted to eligible recipients without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
Eligibility for the US Foods Scholarship Program 2022
Applicants to the US Foods Scholars Program must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior, high school graduate, or a student currently enrolled in, or planning to enroll in, full-time study at one of the following partner schools:
- International Culinary School at the Art Institute of Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
- Austin Community College – Austin, TX
- Wake Technical Community College – Raleigh, NC
- Linn-Benton Community College – Portland, OR
- Bethune-Cookman University – Daytona Beach, FL
- Lawson State Community College – Birmingham, AL
- Be pursuing or planning to pursue a two-year, associate degree in the Culinary Arts or a related discipline, including, but not limited to, Culinary Science, Baking and Pastry Arts, Food Business Management; OR be pursuing a 4-year bachelors degree in Hospitality Management
- Be 35 years old or younger at the time of the application deadline
- Be a legal U.S. resident or person authorized to work in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
The following individuals are ineligible to apply:
Employees, officers, and directors of the American Culinary Federation (ACF), Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP), Scholarship America, and US Foods or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible.