Deadline: June 30, 2022.
University of the Philippines Diliman Teaching Associates 2022 at the Department of Political Science
The University of Philippines is calling on qualified persons to apply for the Teaching Associates at the Department of Political Science.
• Graduate student of MA Political Science
• Must be in good academic standing
• Must have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.5 or better
• Must be enrolling in the coming semester (1st Semester, A.Y. 2022-2023)
• Transcript of Records or Certified True Copy of Grades up to the previous semester
• Postgraduate Program of Study
• 750 words (minimum) – 1000 words (maximum) essay in English on the applicant’s career goals and interests in teaching, research, and/or creative work
• Recommendation letters for applicant based on past performance from two teachers/mentors endorsed by the unit head
Submit application letter addressed to the Chairperson and requirements to [email protected].
See advert below: University of the Philippines Diliman Teaching Associates 2022 at the Department of Political Science