Deadline: September 30th, 2022
Uni of New England (UNE) International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) Scholarship 2022-2023
Uni of New England (UNE) International Postgraduate Research Award (UNE IPRA) scholarship is offered to top quality international candidates who wish to enroll in a research degree at UNE.
- UNE IPRA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enroll in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- The UNE IPRA provides an annual stipend, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
- The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
A fixed annual stipend of $29,864.00 (2023 rate), tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
Three years full-time for a doctoral degree, two years full-time for a Research Master’s degree.
Supervisor Statement of Support
- All applicants must submit a Statement of Support from their Principal Supervisor. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- This statement should be no more than 500 words and should outline alignment of the applicant’s research proposal with the School research priorities and provide a clear indication of the level of support of the student’s project.
- There is no specific form for the statement of support and it can be submitted direct to Research Services by the supervisor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or it may be supplied by the Supervisor to the student for attachment to this application
- All applicants must provide two referee reports. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- Referees must be qualified to speak with knowledge about your work during the qualification most relevant to this application and on your capacity for research. If you are also basing this application on relevant work experience/training, at least one of your referees must be able to comment on your relevant experience.
- You must also provide contact details of your referees on the application form and ask them to submit their written reports directly to the University on the Referee’s Report Form.
How to apply:
Please make sure you read the Higher Degree Research Candidature and Scholarship Application Guideline.
Complete the Higher Degree Research Candidature and Scholarship Application Form.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.