Deadline: 15 August 2022
Umzimvubu Local Municipality Work Integrated Learning/In-Service Training Program 2022-2023
Umzimvubu Local Municipality invites unemployed South African youths to apply for the Work Integrated Learning/In-Service Training Program 2022-2023.
Location: Eastern Cape
The space for learning (In service training) exist in the following field of study:
- Public Management Sound Governance)
- Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Botany ( Citizen & Community Services)
To qualify for the Work Integrated Learning/In service Training, you must attach the following:
- Be a student from one of the registered institutions under the Department of Higher Education & Training and in need of the work integrated learning/in service training
- Must have completed all the theoretical learning;
- Must have a signed letter from the institution confirming that the student needs such learning;
- Be from Umzimvubu Local Municipality area of jurisdiction (Mount Free -KwaBhaca and Mount Ayliff-EmaXesibeni) and
- A proof of residence from Ward Councilor must be attached in the application.
How to apply
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates, copy of South
African Identity Document and a covering letter for the above learning should be forwarded to: The Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT FRERE, 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, KwaBhaca, 5090 or 67 Church Street, EmaXesibeni, 4735
NB: NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Enquiries: V.Cita (039) 255 8500/ 8563.