Deadline: August 1, 2022
UK-China Film Collab 2022-2023 Future Talent Programme for Students in the UK
Applications are now open for the UK-China Film Collab 2022-2023 Future Talent Programme. The program’s goal is to create a forum for students to obtain practical experience while studying and to testify about their ideas.
The UK-China Film Collab will support the participants’ initiatives via their opportunities, network and resources. This programme is different from a standard internship. They are looking for individuals who have ideas and who are brave to put them into experiment. Any initiative or expertise is welcome, as long as they follow the organisation’s mission and that your service, like the nature of the organisation, remains non-profit.
All the selected candidates will automatically become an associate member of the organisation after the one-year programme, where they can continue to interact, network and share resources with all colleagues.
- You are a student with a curiosity in all China related topics studying at a UK university.
- You are committed to contributing (a tiny part) to world peace via your proposed project and future career.
- You are passionate about film, and have unique perspectives on film as art, culture, business and diplomacy.
- You are an unusually active researcher, who believes in the democratisation of knowledge.
- You are good at facilitation and recognise the importance in behind the scene cross-cultural facilitation.
- You have a sense of social responsibility and are ready to serve the community.
- You have a long-term vision and recognise how your service will benefit the next generations.
How to Apply for the UK-China Film Collab 2022-2023 Future Talent Programme
To apply for this programme, send the following materials in English to [email protected] by August 1, with an email subjected “Future Talent Programme 2022-2023”.
- A one-page Cover Letter
- A one-page article to summarise your vision on the future of UK-China film collaboration
Each year they will select 8-12 members. This year’s selection will be conducted by the previous cohort.