Deadline: 19 APRIL 2023
UJ 6 Months Internship Programme 2023
Presidential Youth Employment Stimulus (YES INTERNS, 6 MONTHS)
Are you ambitious, highly motivated and proactive? UJ is looking for interns that are willing to commit to a 6 month UJ internship programme and gain valuable work experience.
Criteria for selection of candidates:
- Graduates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Not studying full time (preferably attending after hours classes).
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Have not participated in any Learnership/Internship programme before.
- Be willing to commit to the Internship for the period of 6 months.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION):
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of academic records.
- Certified copy of ID.
- Proof of registration with Professional Body (where applicable).
STIPEND: R5000.00 PER MONTH
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR QUALIFICATION on the subject line
UJ GRADUATES ONLY
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your application (together with ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) to email: Ntsako Chabalala, [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 19 APRIL 2023 (no late applications will be accepted)