Deadline: 7th August, 2022.
Startup Call Turku Program 2022 Worldwide
The call for startups is now open for qualified persons to apply before the 7th August, 2022 deadline. The program is for startups interested in establishing in Finland. The program offer an opportunity to experience the startup ecosystem of the Turku region.
The Startup call program will last for 3 months in the fall of 2022, between weeks 37-48. The winning teams will participate in the BusinessUp accelerator program together with Finnish teams. During the program, the teams can use a co-working space with Wi-Fi access. The teams can participate in startup and networking events, including a SLUSH side event, all free of charge.
BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education, and networking necessary to jump-start growth. The program is open to startup companies, teams, and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training, and guidance you need to start and grow your business. The program period is from September 24th to November 9th and will be in English. Startup Call winner teams will participate in the program together with the local Finnish/international teams.
Eligibility for the Startup Call Turku Program 2022
The program is for startup teams consisting of 1–3 founders with versatile expertise, who are planning to move to Finland. The team should have the following:
- an intention of founding a growth company in Finland
- an innovative business plan
- commitment to complete the BusinessUp accelerator programme
- secure financial means for your own living expenses
Benefits for the Startup Call Turku Program 2022
The following benefits are offered:
- Startup Call program, including participation in the BusinessUp program
- Use of a co-working space with Wi-Fi
- Startup and networking events (e.g. SLUSH Startup Event or Side Event)
- Access to DigiReactor lecture series
- Support for arranging accommodation in Turku
Travel, living costs and accommodation costs are covered by the contestants themselves.