Stanbicibtc Digital Skills Empowerment Programme(DiSEP) 2023
The Stanbicibtc Digital Skills Empowerment Programme is an initiative that will provide excellent digital training and upskilling to a group of eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope to make them fit for hire as digital talent within and outside Stanbic IBTC.
The Digital Skills Empowerment Programme(DiSEP) is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop and position them to be able to participate in supporting the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate developing required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
DiSEP is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop required skills to build a fast-tracked career. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to prepare for and complete professional certifications.
Preferred Qualification and Career Interests ·
- Applicants should be interested in building a career in the following technical fields; IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, Applications Support.
- Minimum Second Class (or equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering-related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have a discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.