Deadline: 12 August 2022
South African Council for Educators Internship Programme 2022 (Registration / CPTD Data Capturer / Finance / Corporate Service)
The South African Council for Educators is inviting suitable graduates who have completed their studies at Institution of Higher Learning and student who require experiential training to obtain their qualification to participate in an Internship Programme. The duration of programme is twelve months, with effect from the date of appointment. Interested and qualifying graduates that are currently unemployed are invited to apply. Those who have undergone Internship programme will not be considered.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5000.00 per month.
Qualifications for the South African Council for Educators Internship Programme 2022
Matric, Diploma/Degree/Certificate in Management Assistant/Office/Public Administration/Public Management/Human Resource Management/Finance Management/Bcom/Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Operation Management. Computer
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Management Assistant/Office/Public
The Registrations Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the client queue and client center and walk-in educators
- Assist with all the applications that do meet registration application requirement.
- Ensure that educators who need copies are assisted.
- Ensure that all processed documents from processors at the window are taken to the
- All document printed are handed to educators within reasonable time
- Assist to capture application forms which are classified as Provisional and Conditional registration.
- Capture returned certificates on the system and file them
- Capture all certificates that are to be sent for the second time
- Keep an updated data base and registration
2.CPTD Data Capturer Interns
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Management Assistant/Office/Public Administration/Operations Management
Capture all the Professional Development and research data pertaining to educators, schools, providers and evaluators on the CPTD Information System, MS Office database and spreadsheet programmes.
- Maintain accurate schools, educators, providers and evaluators’ records and information.
- Assist with general administrative and secretarial duties as required by the Senior Manager.
- Assist in administering surveys and capture data from the PD and Research Division as a whole.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports and stats are submitted regularly and timeously to the PD and Research Management Team.
- Undertake any other functions as assigned by the Supervisor/s.
- Assist in stationery requisition and also be in charge of the maintenance and preparations of the boardroom as and when there are departmental meetings schedules to take place.
- Ensure all documentations are properly handled, filed and stored securely for the Professional Development and Research Division.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Financial Management/Bcom/Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- Assist in ensuring that all incoming postal order receipts are accounted for: by capturing of postal orders received and daily electronic capturing of income receipt data.
- Assist in ensuring that all incoming cheques, money orders are accounted for: Reconcile list of cheques, money orders and postal orders received, verifying details captured, daily banking of cash and cheques.
- Assist in ensuring that membership payments are capture and accounted for: membership information captured daily and daily capturing of cash receipts.
- Assist capturing of manual receipts to pastel evolution system resulting to backlog.
- Assist invoicing schools and managing school accounts.
- Assist in calling schools for schedules relating to payments received via eft on a daily/monthly basis resulting to invoicing of debtors/school accounts taking longer than usual.
- Assist in processing cashbook (transfers)
- Assist in processing refunds.
- Assist in handling of daily enquiries telephonically and via e mail resulting in queries not getting resolved in a most efficient manner.
- Assist with capturing creditors
- Assist with capturing cashbook payment, petty cash receipts and payment
- Assist with filling cashbook related document
- Assist with collecting Orders and ensure supplier’s supporting documents are properly authorised.
4. Corporate Service Intern
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Public Admin
- Prepare Requisition and load them on the BPM System
- Write and Update Outstanding Requisitions and follow up the requisitions
- Type and populate the Quarterly Reports template and submit to Corporate Services
- Type Letters to be submitted to Divisional Managers, Finance and Chief Finance Manager
- Capture and Record list of Applications
- Help in organising Packs for Staffco Meetings
- Assist in preparing Packs for Shortlisting and Interviews
- Schedule shortlisting and Interviews as directed by Corporate Services Manager
- Assist in issuing Invitations of Staffco Meetings
- Issue invitations to Candidates and sent regret letters to Unsuccessful Candidates
- Conduct Building Checklists every Friday in Compliance to OHS
- Follow-up on requisitions for Provincial Offices
- Assist to arrange logistics for travel and accommodation of Committee members
Send your signed application letter for the position applied for, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please forward your application, to the Human Resource Unit: Private Bag X127, CENTURION, 0046 or hand deliver to: The Human Resource Unit, SACE Building, 240 Lenchen Avenue (corner Jean Avenue)
CENTURION. Correspondence is limited to short-listed applicants. Closing date for applications is the 12 August 2022.
Direct your Queries to Mary Chauke: 012 663 0429 or Mpho Moloi: 012 663 0422.
NB. NO FAXED or E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND NO Z83 FORM.