South African Breweries (SAB) Graduate Opportunities 2022
South African Breweries (SAB) invites suitable and qualified South African graduates to apply for the ABInBev’s graduate opportunities 2022. ABInBev’s graduate opportunities fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact. More important than your degree, is having an entrepreneurial spirit, being results-driven and having undertaken some form of leadership position.
- You will gain on the job experience.
- You will be immersed into functional areas such as finance, logistics, people, tech and supply based on the graduate program.
- Operational work and improvement projects – by utilizing agile methodology, you will be exposed to operational duties and responsibilities and at the same time get the opportunity to work on various exciting projects.
- Senior leadership exposure – from entry level to zone president, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.