Sibanye Stillwater LTD Engineering Learnership: Fitting Opportunities for South Africans
Sibanye-Stillwater is now taking applications for an Engineering learnership. Interested? Apply now before you miss out!
A limited number of positions are being offered to Driefontein local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs in the engineering fields listed below:
- Fitting (incl. machining) – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, and Fitting Including machining Trade Theory.
Entry Level Requirements for the Sibanye Stillwater LTD Engineering Learnership: Fitting Opportunities for South Africans
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant
- Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection