Deadline: 30 September 2022
SANRAL Bursary Opportunities 2022 for South Africans
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL) is committed to contributing to development of the youth of South Africa through investment in education.
SANRAL’s investment model for skills starts with development and support through our scholarship programme. This year, scholarships are available to all high school learners,
i.e. from Grade 8 to Grade 12, irrespective of subject choice.
These scholarships will be awarded to learners who aspire for all-round academic excellence, are South African citizens and have an overall aggregate of 60%. The scholarships are granted based on academic merit and financial need.
- BSc/BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Tech Civil Engineering
- MEng/PG Diploma Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- BSc/BEng Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Advanced Diploma Supply Chain Management
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- BCom HR/Diploma HR
- BCom Hons HR/Advanced Diploma HR
- BSc Environmental Science
What the Scholarship Covers:
Depending on the outcome of the Means Test, the scholarship will cover the following in full: registration, school fees, hostel, school and sports uniform, stationery, transport and books.
- Tuition costs will be paid directly to the school on the submission of school fees statements.
- School and sports uniforms, books and stationery costs will be reimbursed to parents on receipt of an original proof of payment which should be submitted with a claim form.
- Where a full scholarship is awarded, scholarship holders are not allowed to have any other funding that covers their school fees.
What SANRAL Offers
- Learner Support Programme to help learners prepare for intense studying and academic success.
- Holistic support that includes career information and guidance in their desired fields of study.
- Psychological counselling, career coaching, extra classes and exam preparation based on a learner needs assessment.
- The learner must be a South African citizen registered at an endorsed South African school.
- The learner must be in high school, Grade 8 to 12, irrespective of subject choice.
- The learner must meet the minimum requirement of a 60% overall average.
- The scholarship application must be completed in full.
- All supporting documents must be enclosed.