SANParks Internship Programme 2022 for South African
Groenkloof (Head Office)
The South African National Parks – SANParks is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
Important to note:
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Ms Gugulethu Khuzwayo at 012 426 5041
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Salary: R 5 000
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Law Degree||Office of the CEO||1 x Office of the CEO|
|Diploma/B Degree in Administration||Risk Management||1 x Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management||1 x Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance||1 x Finance Management|