Deadline: March 31st, 2022
PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program 2022 for young Kenyans – Check details, eligibility, benefits & how to apply
Kicking off your career with PwC is a special start, particularly as a fresh graduate. Can you imagine what it means to have access to over 250,000 colleagues across 158 countries, and all that from Kenya? If you join us, we’ll be giving you access to a global network for you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional that you aspire to be.
In 2022, PwC Kenya offering opportunities for our graduates in Assurance , Advisory and Tax. Each of these lines of service provide tailored learning and development programmes that will build strong foundational skills.
- Paid study (and leave!) – PwC will pay all costs and give you time off to study for any relevant professional studies
- Digital upskilling – We provide digital upskilling and accelerator programs to support your growth in the digital world.
- The Learning Hub (Vantage) – Turbo charge your professional development with access to extensive L&D courses
- Professional memberships – Keep on top of the latest thinking in your profession and we’ll cover the costs.
- International opportunities – If travel is your thing, join a global firm with no shortage of short- and long-term secondments.
- Flexibility – Work flexibly and according to your personal goals
- Real time feedback – Constant Feedback on your development using our real time Snapshot tool
- Be part of a diverse workforce
To be eligible for the PwC Graduate Program you’ll need to:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in your final year of study or have completed your undergraduate in the 2020
- Have been awarded a minimum of a second class upper or its equivalent in your undergraduate
- Have been awarded a minimum of a B+ or its equivalent in your KCSE