Deadline: 20 May, 2022 – 12:00
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Programme 2022 For South Africans
The Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Programme 2022 is for those who have not completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The internships are for various departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
Qualifications for the Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Programme 2022 For South Africans
- Currently studying towards the completion of your Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for at minimum 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.