Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration Portal 2022 for Young Nigerians Now Open
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration Portal 2022 is now open for young Nigerians to apply online via https://p-yes.gov.ng/. Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative conceived and designed by the Office of the Special Assistant to the President on Youth & Students’ Affairs (OSA-PYSA).
The initiative with The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is designed to run in partnership with State Governments, Multilateral Development Organizations and the private sector, to develop a mechanism for the facilitation of Nigeria’s Employment and Youth empowerment drive.
Our vision is to empower the Nigerian youth through creating opportunities and the enabling environment for wealth creation by arming the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive, thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that are strategically positioned to creatively and meaningfully contribute to nation building.
Eligibility Pre-conditions for Enlistment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.