Deadline: 24th May 2022.
Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022 for Nigerians
Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022 is an intensive program designed to groom young talents seeking to grow a career in the Financial Services sector.
Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on approach, graduates will be provided an avenue to gain dynamic exposure and be mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry.
The emerging talent is expected to be an innovative thinker enthusiastic about leading change and positively unlocking opportunities in the society.
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Norrenberger component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Asset Management and Securities Trading services to our discerning clientele.
- First Class or Second Class Upper in any discipline with an interest in analytical and numerical analysis.
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate as at time of application.
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than one (1) sitting.
- Must be no more than twenty- six (26) years old.
- A positive and growth mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below: