Deadline: 4 July 2022.
Namibia Ministry of Justice Recruitment 2022 – (closes 4th July 2022)
In pursuing its mandate to provide legal services and access to justice the Ministry of Justice invites applications from dynamic, self-driven and motivated suitably qualified Namibian citizens to join our team in the following roles:
DIRECTORATE: PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS
1. Senior Legal Officer Grade 5 x4 posts
2. Senior Legal Officer Grade 5 x4 posts (POCA)
3. Legal Officer Grade 7 x15 posts
Address enquiries to: Ms Elizabeth Ameya-Shonghela, Tel (061) 280 5295 or Ms Lisa Mabuku (061) 280 5222
DIRECTORATE: LAW REFORM
4. Chief Legal Officer Grade 4 x1 post
Address enquiries to: Mrs Meriam Kapofi, Tel (061) 280 5245 or Ms Yolante Karunga (061) 280 5115
DIRECTORATE: CIVIL LITIGATION
5. Deputy Government Attorney Grade 3 x1 post (Re-advertisement)
Address enquiries to: Mr Salatiel Munghadi, Tel (061) 280 5212 or Ms Johanna Kapembe (061) 280 5270
For more information regarding these positions, kindly visit our following pages:
Facebook: Ministry of Justice Namibia
Closing date: 4 July 2022
Applicants should note the following:
• Applicants within the Public Service must attach proof of confirmation of probation to their application for employment.
• Applicants with foreign qualifications must attach proof of evaluation of such qualifications from the L. Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
• The activities of the Ministry of Justice are of strategic importance. Please be informed that a security
• clearance in respect of shortlisted candidates may be required at any time and your co-operation in that regard will be expected.
• Applicants who only partially complete and /or do not sign application forms, or who do not attach letters of confirmation of their probations in their current positions, will not be considered.
• Applicants in designated groups are encouraged to apply.
• Candidates with Curriculum Vitae which do not clearly indicate the years of experience and the exact type of working experience, will not be considered.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and preference will be given to Namibian Citizens.
Hand delivered applications may be submitted at the following physical address:
Subdivision: Human Resources
Justitia Building, Independence Avenue (Between Zoo Park and Telecom)
or send to Private Bag 13302, Justitia building, Windhoek
FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
See vacancy Announcement below: