Deadline: May 31, 2023.
MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Reloaded 2023
The MTN Foundation is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management structure for the MTN Group’s related initiatives across its 22 operations.
For about two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programmes to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Now Ghanaian youths are being supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Find on the tabs some specific details you may need to know about the MTN Ghana foundation scholarship:
To be eligible, one:
- Must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- Apply online via the web portal: scholarship.mtn.com.gh.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- Applying is completely FREE!
- An applicant who enjoys any other form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial intelligence and data analytics.
- Women and Persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to applicants who lived and attended school in Bono East, Ahafo region, Savannah region, North East region, Western North region, and Oti region.
Application submission is from Fevruary 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023.