Deadline: July 4th, 2022.
MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Program 2022
MTN Ghana Foundation has opened its Bright Scholarship Program 2022 for all eligible Ghanaian citizens to apply before the deadline date(July 4th, 2022). The MTN Foundation is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management structure for the MTN Group’s related initiatives across its 22 operations.
The MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 as a single purpose vehicle to drive all MTN’s CSR initiatives in the country. The Foundation currently has three focus areas – Health, Education and Economic Empowerment. The Foundation is set up as a separate legal entity with its own independent Board of Directors and Patrons who oversee the operations of the Foundation. Its commitment is centered around the socio-economic development of the country through the roll out of appropriate and sustainable social interventions in communities all over the country.
The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, Research devices and Stipend for reading materials.
To be eligible, one:
- Must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
How To Apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Program 2022
- Apply online via the web portal: scholarship.mtn.com.gh.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
Applying is completely FREE!
An applicant who enjoys any other form of educational scholarship should not apply.
Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial intelligence and data analytics.
Women and Persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Priority will be given to applicants who lived and attended school in Bono East, Ahafo region, Savannah region, North East region, Western North region, and Oti region.