Deadline: 17 June 2022.
Mmabana Arts, Culture, and Sports Foundation Bursary Application 2022 for South Africans
Mmabana Arts, Culture, and Sports Foundation hereby grants applicants an opportunity of a bursary for undergraduate and postgraduate studies within Performing and Visual Arts fields of study.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTANCE
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements for consideration:
- South African citizens who reside in the North West Province.
- Proof of income i.e. 3 months’ pay slips of applicant. parent or guardian (if employed).
- Proven financial need where such exists i.e. an affidavit and motivation letter
- Admission / acceptance to an accredited South African Institution of learning for the intended qualification
REQUIREMENTS – Mmabana Arts, Culture, and Sports Foundation Bursary Application 2022
Applicants must submit the following compulsory documents along with the prescribed application form:
- Certified copy of an Identity Document (certified copy no later than 6 months)
- Proof of acceptance by the Institution of learning.
- Academic transcripts or record (non-first year students).
- Proof of residence.
- Fee structure of the institution of leaning
- Banking details of the Institution of learning Students / Parents / Guardian’s proof of income (3 recent pay slips, If employed).
- Motivation letter & affidavit where financial need exists.
- Students currently receiving NSFAS support are not eligible to apply
- Mmabana Arts Culture and Sport Foundation, and Government employees
- Transport and Meals.
- The Bursary will cover tuition fees, educational material, and accommodation (where required). Valid proof to be provided for costs of educational material and accommodation
Please note that the following will result in the application not being considered:
- Failure to satisfy all the requirements / submit all the required documents
- Incomplete and late applications
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- 17 June 2022
Application forms together will all the required documents must be sent to the Mmabana Centers across the NW Province : Mahikeng, Taung, Lehurutshe, Rustenburg, Kanana Community Arts Centre (Orkney), or submitted online to: [email protected]
Application forms are available at all the following places:
- Mmabana Centers across the NW Province: Mahikeng, Taung, Lehurutshe, Rustenburg and Kanana CAC in Orkney. Follow the link on the Mmabana Facebook Page.
- MACSF Website
For inquiries related to the Mmabana Bursary application, kindly contact Ms Pumla Mpahlwa on the following contact details: Cell: 066 421 2796, email address: [email protected]
Refer to image below for more information: