Deadline: 15 July 2022.
MINTEK Paid Internship Programme 2022 for South Africans ( Ref: WIL/2022/006)
Applications are now open for the MINTEK Paid Internship Programme 2022 for qualified South Africans to apply before the deadline date (15 July 2022). MINTEK, South African national mineral research organisation, is one of the world’s leading technology organisation specialising in mineral processing, extractive metallurgy and related areas. Working closely with industry and other R&D institutions, Mintek provides service testwork, process development and optimisation, consulting and innovative products to clients world-wide.
Mintek offers an exciting opportunity to suitable candidates for potential placement within our technical divisions at our Randburg Offices.
- This opportunity is open to South African citizens only
- Successful candidates must arrange their own accommodation close to Mintek, and must make their own travel arrangements to get to Mintek
- Candidates must be willing to undergo psychometric testing.
Purpose of the Internship:
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who have completed their degree.
Salary Package: R96 000 CTC per annum non negotiable
- Computer Literacy –MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication skills
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
Excellent academic record and have completed a Degree in the following fields:
- Analytical Chemistry,
- Quantity Survey
- Extractive Metallurgy,
- Chemical Engineering,
The following documents should be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified academic record;
- Copy of certified qualifications;
- ID copy