MerSETA Data Management Internship 2022-2024 for South Africans ( REF. NO Ref: INT003)
The merSETA welcomes graduates to submit an application for a position as an intern. the following fields from 1 September 2022 to 29 February 2024:
REGIONAL & SATELLITE BRANCHES
NUMBER OF INTERNS
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Diploma/ Degree in Business Management, Administration, Social Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Operation Research, informatics, or relevant qualification
Qualifications: NCV Level 4/N6/National diploma or B degree in the relevant fields as indicated in the table above.
Interns will be required to perform the following modules:
• Business process: Understanding of the business rules, data and various tools.
• Data Capturing and Analysis: Understanding of data attributes, standards, data interpretation and reporting.
• Data maintenance and continuous improvement: maintaining databases, data clean-up etc.
Additional competencies required include:
• Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office word processors, spreadsheets and databases.
• Accuracy and speed when typing or capturing data and information is key.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
Experience in a data capturing/data management environment would be an advantage.
Stipend: A stipend of R8000.00 per month is applicable.
Application process: Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications (including Matric certificate/equivalent), academic records and Identity Document sent to: [email protected]
Compulsory: All applicants are requested to indicate the Ref: Number provided on the subject line of the e-mail.
Applications sent without all the required documentation and the reference number will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 01/08/2022