Deadline: 20th June, 2022.
Media Convergency & Meta Digital NGO Incubation Program 2022 for Non-profits In Tanzania
Media Convergency and Meta is announcing the support for nonprofits building on the pilot work which started in H2 2021. Meta’s programs for non profits have also been implemented in Nigeria and South Africa through a series of engagements including trainings, listening sessions and workshops for non-profit organizations. It aims to build social value, connect with more allies and ensure their platforms are being used as a force for good.
Meta aims to support the non-profit and social impact sector across the SSA region with programming to help them learn to scale the impact of their work via the use of its platforms and leveraging on digital technologies.
GOAL OF THE INCUBATION PROGRAM
The Incubation program is part of Media Convergency’s Digital NGO project. The goal of the project is to influence digital adaptation through an holistic approach, so as to advocate for conversations and action for “Absolute Digitization” by adjoining digitally enabled technologies to the NGO community in Tanzania.
ATTRIBUTES FOR NGOs TO APPLY – Media Convergency & Meta Digital NGO Incubation Program 2022 for Non-profits In Tanzania
1. Should be a registered NGO in the Tanzania.
2. Should be willing to involve the whole communication department or communications team.
3. Should be willing to participate fully for the four months of the programs by signing an agreement of commitment.
4. Should be willing to be part of the Digital Transformation journey.
The program requires commitment of twelve (12) working days of each organisation in four (4) months. To make the program friendly we have spread the needs and required time over four-months of implementation so as to nurture to reach the desired results as shown below:-
1. At Least two (2) or more consultation meetings for each organisation.
2. Ten (10) online sessions at a minimum of four (4) hours.
3. Two (2) whole day intense offline sessions.
4. Pre and Post survey forms for audit and capacity purposes.
Program timeline: Four (4) Months (July – October 2022)