Deadline: JUNE 2, 2022
LATEEF JAKANDE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2022 FOR NIGERIANS
A one-year non-partisan and meritocratic fellowship programme initiated by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu. Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is focused on developing the next generation of leaders by equipping them with the skills to foster commitment in the public service, imbibing in them the ethics and values of purposeful leadership through provision and invaluable exposure.
The program will offer first-hand experience into the process of governance at State government level and offer bright young Nigerians the chance to support Nigeria, recovery through inclusive, sustainable and development solutions..
The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a program that aims to build skills, awareness, and a nuanced perspective among young people to tackle challenges in various fields including the public sector.
BENEFITS AND EXPERIENCE
Fellows will benefit and experience the following:
- Innovative Learning Curriculum
- Hands-On Leadership experience
- Participation in Community Projects
- Mentorship from Renowned Leaders
- Continuous Multi-Source Feedback
- One-on-One Leadership Coaching
- Shadowing Lagos Cabinet Members
- Local and International Policy Travels
- Network of Alumni
It is required that applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Be under 35 years
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor, degree
- Have completed National Youth Service Corps ,NYSC, or hold an exemption certificate
REGISTRATION CLOSES: JUNE 2, 2022