Deadline: 09 May 2022.
KwaZulu-Natal Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2022 for South Africans
SALARY: STIPEND WILL BE PAYABLE PER MONTH
Global Supply Chain – Applications are now open for the KwaZulu-Natal Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2022. KZN Growth Fund Trust seeks to offer Supply Chain Management Internship Programme opportunity for people living in KwaZulu-Natal.
KZN Growth Fund Trust is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA).
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year National Degree in the following field:
- Supply Chain Management
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa with a current ID book or card
- Must hold a valid South African Matric Certificate
- Must have a solid command of the English language
- Must be computer literate
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. Late applications will not be considered.
- Email users are requested to set the delivery option on both “return receipt” and “confirm delivery”.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
How to apply
Interested applicants should forward a motivation letter of how each of the entry requirements
are met, a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Green Book SA ID document to: