Deadline: 3rd April, 2022.
KENYA STUDENT AND NOVICE NURSES (KESNNUR) ESSAY WRITING COMPETION 2022
Are you a Nursing and Midwifery Student? Here is a chance to utilize your essay writing skills and stand a chance bang awards.
Applications are now for the 2022 KENYA STUDENT AND NOVICE NURSES (KESNNUR) ESSAY WRITING COMPETION. Primary Health Care (PHC) is the Vehicle for Delivery of Universal Health Coverage (UHC), With Nurses and Midwives as the Drivers. Discuss the Pivotal Role of Nurses and Midwives in Primary Healthcare Care as a Means of Achieving UHC in Kenya.
All participants will be awarded certificates of participation.
Who Is Eligible
- University/College Nursing and Midwifery Students.
- This is Phase 1 Call of the competition.
- The best 3 essay authors will proceed to Phase 2 to compete at National Level with students from other disciplines.
- The Essays should be in English language.
- Essays should be between 1000 – 1200 words, double spaced and presented in Times New Roman or Gill Sans MT fonts, size 12, PDF/Word format.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism.
- Participants are allowed to submit one essay only
PRIZES FOR WINNERS
PHASE – KES 5,000 National – KES 15,000
PHASE – KES 4,000 National –KES 12,000
PHASE – KES 3,000 National – KES 10,000
- The essay should begin with a cover page including Your nanny, University, course and year of study, the title of the essay and word count ( NB: This will not be part of 1000-1200 words)
- Results will be declared on 14th April 2022 after the judges’ decision.
How to apply
Interested applicants should:
Send Essays By Email: [email protected]
For Inquiries, Contact: 0704-712-220 or 0701-653-648
Deadline: Midnight, 3rd April 2022.