Deadline: 9th August 2022.
Kenya Airways – Graduate Trainee Training Programme 2022
Applications are now open for the Kenya Airways – Graduate Trainee Training Programme 2022. Apply and acquire professional and technical skills that will enable the trainee work effectively in engineering services.
Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas):
- Attend basic aircraft maintenance courses and pass required company examinations.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks while on attachment (OJT).
- Support more experienced engineers in performance of assignments and projects
- Spend time shadowing actual aircraft maintenance and support area operations
- Undertake a group project that support the day-to-day workings of engineering and maintenance activities by use of project management process in regard to project estimates, risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
- Perform and/or participate in additional activities/events that help build a strong network.
- Work closely with an experienced engineering teams throughout the training cycle
- Acquire skills in multi-discipline engineering and maintenance environment including use of MRO software
- Acquaint self with the operational activities of Kenya Airways Flight Operations and Ground Operations departments
- Perform any other duty related training as assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree in either Aeronautical/Electrical & Electronics/ mechanical/Mechatronics or a related discipline from a recognized institution
- At least upper second- class honors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant internship and academic project experience
- Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
Years of Experience (Minimum):
- At least 1 year in a busy engineering environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here on LinkedIn only by Tuesday, 9th August 2022.