Deadline: 05 August 2022
ILLOVO SUGAR SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD VACANCIES 2022 FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
SITE: MERBANK Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of HR Business Partner in the Human Resources Department based at illovo Sugar South Africa Merebanki Glendale. This position reports to the HR Manager.
Key performance areas
- Provide day to day generalist HR support to ensure efficient HR service delivery
- Work with employees and managers to ensure adherence to the minimum standards across the
employee life cycle (hire to retire)
- Manage the exit process of employees within own business unit
- Implement talent management processes that build and sustain bench strength, drive employee engagement and retain key staff.
- Provide recruitment and on boarding support for people appointments within own business unit
- Work with line and HR Services to ensure HR systems (eg organograms) and employee master
data is up to date and accurate
- Ensure accurate data to assist with talent analysis, succession development and retention within own business unit
- Support improvement of labour productivity eg. overtime management, leave, allowances etc.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and support processes to close out engagement gaps.
- Support effective localisation and diversity agenda
- Adhere to HR functional excellence and minimum standards, and ensure compliance to statutory, regulatory or policy requirements
- Support L&D to identify training needs for business units and individual coaching needs and follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- Provide OD Support for the entity as required
- Drive and support change management activities within the business unit
- Implement defined performance management processes that drive a high performance culture.
- Support employee well-being through the implementation and evaluation of initiatives
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate through effective interaction with key stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance on employee misconduct/poor performance etc, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of best practice and are in accordance with relevant employment legislation
- Promote and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies and guidelines, including, without limitation.
those relating to SHERQ, Competition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Degree (Human Resources/Organisational Psychology/Business/equivalent)
- 3-5 years HR Management with demonstrable track record and skills / experience gained within a
similar position(s), at a similar level
- Sound knowledge of SA labour laws and experience in solving complex issues.
- Understanding of performance management and talent
- Above average knowledge of MS Office and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please email your detailed CV & copies of qualifications to [email protected]
At internal employees are required to complete the internal Application Form and obtain relevant signatures when applying for vacancies
Closing date for applications: 05 August 2022
Appointment will be made in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.