Ghana Data Science Summit (IndabaX Ghana) 2022– 21st – 23rd September, 2022
The Ghana Data Summit 2022 (dubbed IndabaX Ghana) is organized by the Data Science Network (a non-profit organization) and Wave-2 Analytics Ltd., a Ghanaian-based analytics startup in partnership with Deep Learning Indaba. The IndabaX Ghana 2022 aims to create an inclusive platform where everyone – students, professors, researchers, businesses, start-ups, and leaders – can connect and enhance capacity in data science and analytics (including data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence).
Objectives of the Ghana Data Science Summit 2022 (IndabaX Ghana)
The Ghana Data Science Summit 2022 aims to accomplish the following:
- Create awareness of data science and the value it brings to students, researchers, businesses and governments
- Build capacity of data science professionals and equip them with relevant practical and technical knowledge needed to take full advantage of analytics and machine learning
- Create a platform where businesses, data science service providers, data science professionals as well as data technology infrastructure providers come together, network and collaborate to solve the most valuable and interesting data science problems for their respective benefits
- Collaborate with local universities and other academic stakeholders to discuss ways of incorporating modern data science concepts in their curriculum
Date of Conference: 21st – 23rd September, 2022
Please read the following general instructions/comments before completing the application:
(1) Please respond to as many questions as you can in a truthful manner.
(2) All applications will be reviewed by the organizing team and decisions made based on interest, academic and professional background. If you are new to this field, you are still welcome to apply.
(3) Admission to the conference is free but you must be accepted by the organizing team to attend.
(4) Our call for abstracts is found in the last section of this application. Feel free to submit your research abstract if you would like to present at the conference, else skip that section.
(5) Kindly note that there will be a pre-conference hands-on tutorial session on Day 0, and Keynotes and Presentations on Days 1 & 2.