Deadline: no closing date.
Gauteng Province Rebuilding Fund 2022
Applications are open for the 2022 Gauteng province Rebuilding Fund. This fund only supports businesses that have suffered losses due to COVID-19 and looting in July. Funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis for those who qualify until they are exhausted.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to prove that they suffered losses through COVID-19 or looting and unrest.
- The applying business must be based in Gauteng.
- The business must demonstrate the ability to service the loan component through a repayment plan.
- Businesses must provide evidence that the enterprise was trading before the COVID19/unrest. The evidence can include bank statements, invoices and lease agreements.
- Businesses should not have applied for national government insurance relief through SASRIA.
- Businesses from all sectors may apply.
- The financial assistance offered is 50/50 blend of loan and grant.
The fund will not support:
- Businesses that have claimed from insurance.
- Financing for normal expansions.
- Payment of non-operational expenditure such as bonuses.
- Financing of new enterprises.
All applications must be submitted with the following documents:
- Business plan with five-year projections or management accounts.
- Previous three-years financial statement and current management accounts (for existing businesses).
- Purchase/Sales/Lease/ Franchise/ Licensing/ Agency or any other agreements.
- Any other information supporting your proposal.
- Company Registration Document.
- Purchase Order/Contract / Subcontract.
- Residential Address – Water and rates to be submitted.
- Marriage certificate and divorce decree, if applicable.
- Identity document.
- Details of members, if applicable.
- Additional info may be requested depending on the type of deal.
Applications not related to COVID 19 and the riots:
GEP continues to provide funding, business development support, and post-investment support to startups, businesses seeking to scale up operations and businesses with contract or financing needs.
Entrepreneurs seeking this kind of support may submit their applications to GEP.
For more information, send an email to [email protected] or contact us on 087 057 2000
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Gauteng Rebuilding Fund Flyer
CLICK HERE APPLY
For more information, visit source