Deadline: 14 Aug, 2022.
Gauteng Nursing Bursary Application 2023
Applicants are invited to apply for the Gauteng Nursing Bursary Application to study towards the Diploma in Nursing in 2023 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus
- SG Lourens Campus
- Bonalesedi Campus.
Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st July 2022;
- NO late applications will be accepted
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
How to Apply
- Website – https://nursingintake.gauteng.gov.za
- Register Profile, Update your Resume (Personal Info, School Education, Training, Work Experience, References) and Apply.
- Documents to verify information will be requested should the applicant met the shortlisting criteria – applicants will be contacted