Estée Lauder Human Resources Internship 2022 for South Africans
Estée Lauder South Africa is calling on interested and well-suited candidates to send in their applications to get considered for the company’s Human Resources Internship intake for 2022. Should you be interested, make sure to review the role’s basic eligibility and skills requirements before applying.
About Estée Lauder
The Estée Lauder Group is a global manufacturer and marketer of top-of-the-line cosmetic products such as makeup, skincare, hair care and perfume. With its headquarters in Manhattan, New York, the company operates in over 150 countries and employs close to 46,000 individuals. In 2017, it posted a total net sales of US$13.68 in 2017.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate is to work closely with the Human Resources Department in order to make sure organizational objectives are met. More specifically, the daily duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Deliver discrete, professional project coordination and implementation for the HRD
- Function as the Lead HR on projects, launches, and important milestones. This also includes the project budget, communications, timelines, and resources
- Analyze trends, manage content using research methodologies
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- No more than two years of relevant work experience
- Skilled in examining, managing, and re-engineering procedures and operations
- Proficient with MS Office tools
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates will need to register an account on the Estée Lauder job portal to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
No deadline for submission for applications.