Deadline: April 16th, 2023.
Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship Program 2023/2024
The Embassy of France in Nigeria is launching a new scholarship program to finance a Masters degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science. The deadline to submit your application is set on April 16th 2023.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
Fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program.Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
Applicants are to note that information on the France Nigeria Scholarship Programme can only be obtained in our Campus France Nigeria offices in Lagos and Abuja. This particular application does not attract any processing fee.