Deadline: 15th June 2023.
Ekiti State Scholarship Board Bursary Awards 2023-2024
The Ekiti State Scholarship Board is pleased to announce the advertisement for Scholarship and Bursary Awards for the 2023/2024 academic session. These awards aim to support eligible undergraduate, HND, postgraduate, and physically challenged students in their pursuit of higher education.
- Scholarship Awards:
- Undergraduate students must be in their 2nd year or above, possess WASSCE/NECO with a minimum of five credits, including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting, and have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 (universities), 3.50 (polytechnics), or 3.50 (NCE) in their current institutions of study.
- Master’s Degree applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) at the undergraduate level.
- Ph.D. Scholarship Award applicants must have a grade of distinction in their Master’s Degree and a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) at the undergraduate level. A letter of recommendation from the university is also required.
- Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (NCE, ND, College of Health Tech, School of Nursing/Midwifery, HND, and postgraduates) are eligible for the Scholarship Award.
- Students on part-time and sandwich courses are not eligible for the Scholarship Awards.
- Bursary Awards: All students, including physically challenged postgraduate students, can apply for Bursary Awards.
How to Apply:
Free application forms for eligible students can be obtained at the Ekiti State Scholarship Board, New Secretariat, Ado-Ekiti.
Application Forms Download Links: