Digital Advocacy Training Workshop 2022 – Worldwide.
Welcome! You are invited to join the Digital Advocacy Training Workshop Series.
The advocacy landscape has shifted dramatically in part due to COVID-19. Recent research conducted by AAC with partners highlighted the need for support in continuing advocacy using digital strategies and tactics. Advocacy Accelerator has developed an advocacy capacity strengthening programme informed by innovative digital campaigning from across the globe aimed at strengthening the impact of advocates work for change.
The purpose of the capacity strengthening programme is;
- To build the capacity of advocates working in the advocacy ecosystem on digital advocacy.
- To map existing digital advocacy tools applicable to the advocacy ecosystem
- To share useful tools and resources
The virtual digital advocacy training workshop series, is a 3-part session occurring every Tuesday on the following dates:7th , 14th and 21st June 2022.
Modules will include:
- Fundamentals of digital advocacy
- Innovative and controversial digital advocacy tactics
- Planning an impactful digital campaign
- Specific tools to amplify your campaign
- Measuring your digital advocacy impact
Dates: Every Tuesday on the following dates: 7th ,14th and 21st June 2022.
Time: 1200hrs EAT/ 0900hrs GMT /0400hrs EST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the workshop.