Deadline: 30 September, 2022.
College of Cape Town Application 2023 Academic Year
Applications to study at the College of Cape Town are now open for Application into the 2023 academic year. As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the TVET sector, the College of Cape Town has much to offer students.
Those interested studying further can now apply to study at the College of Cape Town in 2023. The College of Cape Town is a top public TVET College under the Department of Higher Education offering accredited career-oriented vocational and occupational programmes.
The following programmes are now available:
- Art & Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Building & Civil Engineering
- Business Studies
- Education & Training
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Travel & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
Bursaries are available from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for National Certificate (Vocational) and NATED N1 – N6 studies.
How To Apply
There are various ways to apply:
- Go to College of Cape Town’s website
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Follow the prompts
- Download an application form from the website or visit a campus for one
- Fill in the application form
- Attach your ID, most recent academic results, certificate/qualifications and proof of home address
- You can then submit the form and supporting documents by:
- Handing it in at the campus you wish to study
- Submit it via fax to 0860 103 682
- Email it to [email protected]
- Posted to PO Box 1054, Cape Town, 8000