Deadline: 12th February 2023
Clover Apprenticeship Program 2023
In our endeavour to be “Way Better”, we are offering a 4-year Apprenticeship Program!
Does becoming part of the Clover Family, and a company that has been voted “Most Reputable Company for three consecutive years, appeal to you?
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual with aspirations to become an Artisan Millwright? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Clover is offering a 4-year Apprenticeship programme to effectively qualify as an Artisan: Millwright. During the Apprenticeship programme you will be required to:
- Complete practical and theoretical requirements.
- Study and understand the relevant learning outcomes and learning fields.
- Complete studies/courses at formal learning institutions.
- Gain practical experience in a manufacturing plant during study period.
- Complete general Induction/Maintenance Theory & Practice, Dairy Technology, Productivity and Economy subjects.
- Complete practical training curriculum and Millwright Trade Test at the designated Training Centre.
- You will be placed at a manufacturing plant for work experience during the learning programme.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 60% Physical Science and 60% Mathematics (not maths literacy) or
- NQF Level 4 in Electrical and Mechanical Subjects.
The program is being offering in the following provinces:
- Clayville/Midrand, Gauteng
- Queensburgh, KZN
- Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Bloemfontein, Free State
Practical experience in a production or maintenance department will be an added advantage. Monthly stipend R8000 per month.
To apply, email your CV and academic results to [email protected] When applying via e-mail, clear subject line to be “Apprenticeship Program application”
Closing date: 12th February 2023