The deadline for submissions is July 11, 2022 – 4:30pm
Clearview Fire and Emergency Services Firefighters Recruitment 2022 for Stayner, New Lowell, Creemore, Singhampton, & Nottawa Stations – Canada
Clearview Fire and Emergency Services is currently looking for paid-on-call firefighters for Stayner, New Lowell, Creemore, Singhampton, and Nottawa stations.
- Must live in the primary response area, close to the fire station
- To properly conduct firefighter responsibilities, you must be able to manage hard and persistent physical effort. CPAT examination is required as part of the recruitment process; more information is available at https://www.clearview.ca/municipal-services/emergency-services.
- Certificate of current medical clearance (cost to be responsibility of the candidate).
- A valid Ontario driver’s license in good standing is required, as well as a reliable method of getting to the fire station in the event of an emergency.
- (According to the Corporation’s fleet policy).
- There isn’t a single criminal conviction for which a pardon hasn’t been issued.
- Clear police clearance for Vulnerable Sector Search, with no pending convictions.
- Communication abilities that are effective.
- legal right to work in Canada
- Following the recruit firefighter training phase, firefighters must maintain attendance requirements of at least 20% emergency calls and 60% trainings/extra duties.
- Being completely immunized against Covid-19 with all required doses of a vaccine licensed by Health Canada is highly recommended.
Preferred (but not required) skills include:
- Driver’s license class DZ
- prior firefighting experience
- a similar experience (trade, nursing, mechanics, operating heavy equipment)
Range of pay (quarterly):
- $26.26 – $30.41 per hour for suppression
- $18.38 – $21.28 per hour for training
Note: Prior to concluding an employment offer, preferred candidates must agree to allow the Township to complete a criminal background and vulnerable sector check.
How to Apply for the Clearview Fire and Emergency Services Firefighters Recruitment 2022 for Stayner, New Lowell, Creemore, Singhampton, & Nottawa Stations
candidates Interested should send their resume to Clearview Fire and Emergency Services by July 11th, 2022, along with a Fire Application Form found on our website, to: [email protected].