Deadline: March 22, 2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2022 | https://www.becil.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is inviting applications for 02 Nursing Tutor posts. Tutor Vacancy on a contract basis for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world’s largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
OBJECTIVES of BECIL
- To enhance the present share in the market by providing specialized and customized solutions to a wider range of clients.
- Providing technical input and Consultancy to Ministry of Information & Broadcasting in policy, regulatory & formulation of various papers pertaining to Broadcasting.
- To explore new avenues in other allied areas like CCTV, Surveillance & monitoring.
- Explore the opportunities in overseas market on a continual basis.
- Conduct Market Survey & product development.
- Establishment of Satellite uplink & downlink Systems for TV Channels & also for Distance Education.
- Establishing and Maintenance of Operation of Broadcasting centers.
- Constantly endeavor to enhance customer satisfaction through services.
- Training & Placement of Broadcast Professional
- Design, development and manufacture of specialized broadcast equipment.
- Post: Nursing Tutor
- No. of Vacancy: 02
- Pay Scale: 38000/-
Candidate must have ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife from a recognized Institute and registered as such with Nursing Council of India and Diploma in Nursing Administration/Sister Tutor’s Course and 5 year’s practical experience OR B.Sc. in Nursing and 5 year’s practical experience.
Application Fee: Pay the application fee through Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card etc.
- For General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 750/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: 450/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website becil.com.
For more information: Visit Source