Deadline: August 15th 2022
Bhumi Fellowship Rs 18,000 Application for Indians now open
Do you want to be a leader who can change the Indian Education System? if yes, then apply for the Bhumi Fellowship Rs 18,000 Programme. This program is one of India’s first experiential fellowship programs to take a whole-school approach to transformation.
The Bhumi Fellowship, an initiative by Bhumi, is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goal 4 – “Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
The ineffectiveness of the Indian education system puts future generations at risk. Only reimagined and more effective schools can equip Indian children with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive. The Bhumi Fellowship offers you a chance to reimagine the way children learn and create a working system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
- Monthly grant of Rs 18,000.
- In-depth real time training.
- Collaborate to influence. Lead to impact.
- Problem solving through critical thinking.
- Continue in Bhumi as a full-time employee.
- Life-long access to alumni-changemakers.
- Open to spirited young graduates (between 20 and 30 years old) who are passionate about transforming the education system and are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship.
- Your past experiences in volunteering and/or leading teams will serve as an advantage in understanding the problem at root and taking a collective approach for equitable education.
How to Apply
Stage 1: Application – Your application will help them understand your experiences, your aspirations, and motivations to join the Bhumi Fellowship.
Stage 2: Telephonic Interview – A 30-minute telephonic conversation to understand a little more in depth about you that may not have been captured on the application form.
Stage 3: Final Assessment – Final stage of the selection process comprising lesson execution, group discussion, and problem solving. Upon clearing these, you will be invited to a personal interview.