Deadline: 08 March 2022
AVBOB – YES Graduate Internship Programme 2022 for South Africans
AVBOB, in partnership with YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand Sales process and dynamics, and have interest for financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity and apply for the AVBOB – YES Graduate Internship Programme.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Achieved a three year qualification with a recognised public institution, or Tvet College.
- RE 5 and FAIS recognised qualification will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency of an African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Customer service or sales experience will be an advantage.
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Advanced computer literacy in e-mail and MS Office & Windows will be an advantage.
- Written communication.
- Commercial awareness.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Oral communication.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
HOW TO APPLY
FOR MORE INFORMATION: VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE