Deadline: July 15, 2022
Applications now open for $1000k Findhelp Fellowship 2022 Program – United States
Applications now open for $1000k Findhelp Fellowship 2022 Program. The Findhelp Fellowship Program thinks that community-based initiatives have the biggest impact. Because of this, they are pleased to host a fellowship program that brings together people who are dedicated to improving neighborhoods from all across the country.
The fellowship program’s goal is to strengthen and support social care champions’ work in their local communities. Fellows plan creative initiatives that directly enhance social care outcomes in their areas of expertise. Each cohort’s fellows collaborate to plan and publicize their events, and Findhelp will support them in completing their projects.
- Housing: Projects in this category focus on access to shelter or housing. They will consider projects across a range of different housing services, backgrounds and industries so long as they propose a way of addressing findhelp’s most searched for need.
- Food: Nearly tied with housing as the most searched for need on findhelp network is food. Your project is the right fit if you can tell them how you’ll contribute to food equity, access, or education in your community.
- Family, Youth and Children: Do you have a project idea that promotes positive outcomes from children, youth or families? Then this is the right theme for you! Projects can be centered on prenatal health, maternal health, childhood development, foster youth, or other child and family services.
- Health Equity: Health equity is ensuring that every individual has the opportunity to achieve their full health potential. They will accept a wide range of project applications under this theme so long as you can tell them how you plan to promote or contribute to health equity in your community.
Successful applicants will get funding to carry out a community service project of their choosing, as well as leadership and professional development courses. Fellows meet regularly during the fellowship to network and support one another’s efforts.
Fellows will receive:
- $1,000 to make your service project a reality.
- Connection with members of a close-knit fellowship cohort, composed of fellows across the nation.
- Leadership training and support from us in promoting your project to your community.
- The findhelp fellowship is open to anyone in the U.S. The only criteria is that selected fellows are able to fulfill the fellowship requirements
- At this time, previous recipients of the findhelp fellowship are not eligible to apply.
- Projects can take a variety of forms. They can be a fundraiser, workshop, awareness or advocacy campaign, donation drive, learning series, resource fair, or other pre-approved community event. They are also accepting applications for projects that fit into existing lines of work or contribute to a larger project.
How to Apply
Submit your application to Findhelp no later than July 15, 2022. The application includes questions about contact information, what need you would like to address in your local community, and why you feel that you would be an ideal fellowship candidate.