Deadline: February 28, 2023
ANEDEN Gives Lagos Fertility Grants Application 2023
Aneden Gives Foundation in Nigeria has developed an application and patient selection process to provide fertility grants for families in Lagos.
Aneden Gives will select families to receive treatment at specific pre-selected clinics in Lagos. Grant funds will only be disbursed to the fertility clinic.
GRANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants for the ANEDEN Gives Lagos fertility grants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must reside in Nigeria.
- Must be able to receive fertility treatments in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Submit the grant application below.
- All applicants must consent to the terms and conditions of the grant.
- Only one application per family will be accepted.
*Grant funds must be used within the first 12 months of award. All funds are disbursed to the selected clinics.
*Applicants must be at least 21 years old
*Accepting the fertility grant means the applicants agree to share their stories and their pictures with Aneden Gives as we spread awareness about infertility and treatment options in Nigeria.
The 2023 Lagos Grant Application Schedule is As Follows:
- Grant Application Window: February 1 – February 28, 2023
- Application Review Period: March 1 – April 15, 2023
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: April 16 – April 30, 2023
The online application also includes the following requirements:
- Date of birth of all applications confirmed with identification e.g. National ID, passport, driver’s license.
- Address of all applicants confirmed with utility bill.
- Each applicant must provide a different email address
- Medical History of all applicants
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future.
- Agreement to the grant terms and conditions
You may also upload an optional video of ALL applicants confirming identity.
Pre-selected applicants must:
- Sign an online Medical Information Release Form.