Deadline: 31 August, 2022 – 12:00.
Airlink Flight Attendant Opportunities 2022 for South Africans
Airlink Flight Attendant Opportunities are now available for qualified persons to apply!
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit.
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.