Deadline: 24th July, 2022.
ACT Fellowship Program 2022 with a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000 for University graduates in or outside India
Applications are now open for the ACT Fellowship Program 2022 with a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000 for University graduates in or outside India. The ACT Fellowship is an opportunity for young professionals to contribute towards creating social impact at scale while building their own leadership skills and entrepreneurial abilities.
The fellowship program offers a platform to learn from domain experts, gain invaluable experience in venture philanthropy and learn what it takes to catalyse collective action for social change; straight from the driver’s seat.
As an ACT Fellow, you will work with one of our verticals full time for a period of 9 months as a part of a structured program that includes but isn’t limited to:
- Ecosystem Research: Field research, sector mapping & analysis, potential grantee pipeline creation, due diligence processes, creating knowledge repositories etc.
- Grant Making & Portfolio Management: Investment pitch preparation, creating and monitoring grants, grantee needs assessment, grantee impact analysis & articulation, outcome reporting etc.
- Steering Collectives: Donor management, community mobilisation, partnerships & cross-sector collaborations, organising events, managing challenge grants, supporting incubation & acceleration programs etc.
- At the end of your tenure, you can expect to have an in-depth understanding of how catalytic grants can create sustainable social change along with the operational knowledge of how it needs to be actioned at scale with a clear objective to outcome lens.
- The skills learnt through the course of this program will be exceptionally valuable and the connections made will last well beyond the Fellowship experience.
- Each graduating Fellow, on successfully completing the program, will receive an experience letter from ACT and a letter of recommendation from one of our Board Of Advisors.
- Each Fellow will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000; in addition to reimbursements for any travel expenses incurred for field research during the course of the program.
Eligibility for the ACT Fellowship Program 2022 with a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000 for University graduates in or outside India
Each year, the ACT Fellowship will accept a maximum of 6 Fellows into the program.
And so, they are looking for the brightest young minds out there – those who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
You’re eligible candidate if you:
- Are a graduate from an accredited university in or outside India
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, investing, strategy consulting, high growth startup or social impact sectors
- Are a budding / aspiring entrepreneur with a vision to change the world
- Have previously managed projects end to end in a high rigour environment
Interested candidates will be asked to fill an online application form; those shortlisted will be invited for an in-person or virtual interview with a member of ACT’s leadership team. Selected candidates will undergo reference checks before being matched with an ACT vertical for their Fellowship.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and we have limited spots, so interested individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.