Deadline: 30 November 2022.
Accenture Internship Opportunity 2022-2023 for South Africans (4IR Work Readiness Programme)
4IR is here. Will you be part of it?
The good news is that the one-year Accenture/UJ Work Readiness programme promises excellent options for your future. This is an opportunity where you will be able to upskill yourself for the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) and gain valuable experience to help you succeed. Open a future filled with new ideas, technologies and strategic thought. Be inspired to make the most of who you are. The programme will be offered remotely and physically in UJ’s new, state of the art building in Devland, Soweto.
Join two of the most visionary players in their respective industries, Accenture and UJ.
At Accenture, we think big. We’re passionate about improving the way the world lives and works and unlocking Africa’s abundance for all. The experience you’ll gain here adds up to more than just a fantastic career direction – it’s your opportunity to make your mark on the world.
UJ is currently at the forefront of technology innovation and 4IR in South Africa’s Higher Education sector. We combine research, teaching and learning expertise to ensure that our students develop the skills needed to succeed in the current industrial revolution. By collaborating with industry partners such as Accenture, through work readiness programmes, we ensure that you, our graduates, enter the world of work with transferable, relevant skills.
What you will keep yourself busy with on the programme.
- You will build a specialised technical skill set and can use your knowledge to design and execute business solutions.
- The projects you will work on are all about finding solutions to challenges. You could be helping to design, develop and deliver new software, applications and technology solutions.
You are eligible to apply if:
- you have completed your Advanced Diploma/Degree qualification (NQF level 7); and
- your qualification is in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics, and
- you have an aggregate of 65% or more.
- a copy of your curriculum vitae;
- one-page motivation of how the acquired skills will be beneficial to you and for the country:
- certified copy of an ID document; and
- academic transcripts.
Apply by filling in the Google form on https://bit.ly/3NzNeEY
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2022.